We had a great Christmas Eve dinner at our house this year. We had a few friends out to celebrate with us. The only photo of the food I snapped was the desserts. They were beautiful and delicious! We had pumpkin pie, pecan pie, and apple crisp. All homemade and YUMMY! Jase smoked a rib roast and it was OH SO GOOD, I wish I would have gotten a picture of it. We had the leftovers tonight on french dip sandwiches and it was the best french dip ever.
Both of the couples we had over have the cutest and sweetest babies! I just love these little girls. It's sinking in that Jase, Harlon and I will have one soon. This little red head to be has the sweetest smile and she smiles all the time. LOVE HER!
Hannah is the sweetest most content baby girl. LOVE those legs!
Harlon and his friend Maddie. He loves loves loves her. Maddie is such a sweet girl, she plays so well with Harlon and he constantly talks about her.
Don't ask me how she carried him on her back all around the house!
It was a great night with friends. Harlon didn't make it present time so we saved all of them until Christmas Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment