Jase was on duty Friday night. Harlon and I got to eat dinner with him on the boat! I have never been on a submarine before except for the Nautilis mueseum in New London, CT. I think I take after my Nanny because I was seriously claustrophobic. I had to really talk myself out of climbing right up that ladder again. I don't know how Jase does it. There was hardly anyone left on the boat when we were there and to picture it under the ocean for 6 months with 140 men on it is CRAZY! Anyway, Harlon was none to happy to say goodbye to Daddy which broke my heart. We got home and I got Harlon ready for bed, them came downstairs for milk. After his milk he wasn't quite ready to say good night so he just sat on my lap and we played with the camera. He was his old self. It was a moment much needed by this girl!
He got a big kick out of me taking pictures then looking at them on the screen. He smiled so sweet for the camera. Love it! I recorded him saying some of his words. I didn't get them all out of him. He also says baby, elbow, knee, burp (don't ask me), puppy, banana, more (that is currently his favorite), and well I think that's about it. I'm trying to get him to tell me yes or no when I ask him a question and I think he's getting there.
1 comment:
I LOOOOOOOVE that pic of Harlon and the one of you two together! I need one of those, please!
Post a Comment