Saturday was spent hanging around the house waiting for Daddy to get home from surfing with his friend Jeff. We ended up hanging around all day playing. Playing will wear a kid out so sometimes you just have to lay down in the middle of the floor and take a drink.
Sometimes a few animal crackers get tossed aside. No worries though because Harlon will try to feed them to Mama later.
And sometimes you really need to take your cars and put them in Mama's lap...repeatedly.
Once you have put your cars in Mama's lap the right number of times you just gotta pitch your toys out of the box onto the floor.
Next you simply must go into the kitchen, come out with Mama's shoe on and try to walk around.
After all of that hard work it's time to laydown on the floor and play with your truck.
And perhaps get up close and personal with this dumptruck that has eyes, nose and a mouth (kinda creepy if you ask me).
I don't know what it is but there is something precious about a little boy in a big boy hat.
It just melts me.
1 comment:
I so need to kiss that baby boy right NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you lots. Harlon is so much like my guys.....I see everything he does in them :) I love your blog :)
Post a Comment