Thursday, January 21, 2010

Are you sick of it yet? We're not!

Soaking up the sun, sand, and waves.  More on that later.


2 comments:

By Grace Alone said...

wow thats incredible! Im working on sam to get us a flight out that way. Ive always wanted to go to Hawaii but since sam has already been twice he isnt quite as eager ;)

andersons2002 said...

Hey girl! Love all the pictures! How are you adjusting?

One really hard lesson for me moving was this, and I wanted to pass it along to you.
When moving to a new place and you don't have any friends, don't be desperate for friends. No friends is better than mean friends :) Always proceed with caution.

Long story to this advice, obviously I've had to learn this lesson the hard way, but when we moved here to CO, I was desperate for good friends, and was too open and got really burned/hurt.

Hope you are doing fabulous.

xoxo
Angela