Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Congratulations and a big sigh of relief are in order!

The kids and I had some unexpected time with Jase this week and I think it was God's doing.  We were so pleased and proud and down right giddy to find out that Jase has earned a promotion in rank!  We went out to dinner last night to celebrate my amazing husband. 

 The cutest boys I know. 
 Me (with a new haircut and blow out) and my sweet Addie Mae.  My new stylist called it Texas hair.  I told her "honey, this doesn't hold a candle to Texas hair but I love it anyway." Ha!
 Where's Addie Mae?
 Peek a Boo!
I love the family that Jase and I have made.  Everytime I am without Jase doing both the mom and dad job with my littles I need to remember moments like this and how blessed we are to have eachother.  A good night at Dukes and a great celebration for a great man!

1 comment:

By Grace Alone said...

Congrats on the Promotion!