Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy 112th Birthday Submarine Force!

We had such a fun time at the sub ball this year!  I love getting dressed up with my handsome husband in his uniform! 
 I love all of my wonderful, beautiful sub wives too.  Especially this one, who is moving soon.  Boooo! 
Once a year we get to dress up, go out, eat, drink, dance and be merry with all of our submarine friends.  It is such a good time!  The times that I wish we were out of the Navy and submarines are much less than they used to be.  It is a hard life but there are so many good things and good people.  We are truely blessed by the currrent leadership on our boat.  I have learned and grown so much of the last year and I feel like I owe it all to the wonderful women I have gotten to know.  Moving into housing and getting involved in the spouses group has been one of the best things for me as a Navy wife.  It can be difficult a times dealing with a group of strong women but it's worth it.  Sub wives are amazing women and I am proud to be a part of this group.  I LOVE my submariner hubby too! 
And yeah, someone caught after a few too many!  Ha! 

No comments: