Monday, January 16, 2012

Family Day at the Beach

  We took a much needed family day at our favorite place, the beach!  Harlon "surfed." 
 Being winter the water is chilly so Addie Mae wanted nothing to do with it.  She and I hung out in the sand and watched Bubba. 
 Harlon made a friend.  He always does, I love that about him. 
 Oh the scenery, it was heavenly as usual. 
 Hawaii is such a special place.  I try to cherish my time here every single day. 
 Both of my bald headed wonders having a snack.  I love them!
 Harlon's friend left with her family.  He came up an had a little lunch with us.  After lunch he decided to climb this awesome tree while singing "Monkey River." 


My spirited, adventure seeking boy does not have the tender feet of his Daddy and Nanny Sheri.  I couldn't believe he was climbing that tree in his bare feet!  Another wonderful day in paradise. 

No comments: