Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful, hardworking mothers out there. I had a perfect weekend. We had brunch at the Hale Koa on Waikiki. The food was delicious and so was the champagne! The normal Sunday brunch at the Hale Koa is a champagne brunch so I was all exicted. Yeah, apparently for special events they up the price and get rid of the champagne! WHAT?! My sweet hubby knew I was dissapointed about not getting my champagne so he went to the bar and hooked me up. :)
After brunch we walked through the resort to the beach. Harlon LOVED the koi pond. He could practically touch the fish. It was all we could do to keep him from jumping in. Ha!
It wasn't a very nice day as far as the weather goes. It has been raining all week.
Harlon got to play on the beach for a bit. It wasn't as long as he would have liked so we had to force him to leave. He was over tired at this point so things got a little ugly, HA!
We got home and the boys were both napping! I think I wore them out. I got to sleep in until 7:30am today! That is a BIG deal!
Addie Mae kept me company in the kitchen while I packed up another box. Isn't she the sweetest thing?! I am in love with her dress. I discovered this online consignment shop for baby and kids clothes, through a friend. These smocked dresses are so beautiful and classic on a little girl.
My Mother's Day/Birthday gift from my family, new charms for my James Avery charm bracelt. A little girl sillouette for my Addison, and a birth stone for each of my kids. :) I can't wait to get them put on.
No comments:
Post a Comment