Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

My actual birthday was Tuesday.  Jase has planned to make dinner, bring home flowers and a cake.  But...being that he is a department head on a submarine often times he is at work WAY later than planned.  Yeah, it happened on my birthday.  I did get flowers and cards on my birthday though.  The rest of the celebration is being spread out.  Just means more birthday fun for me!
Wednesday night I got a sweet little ice cream cake!  Mmmm, mmmm good!
And  my guys sang "Happy Birthday" to me then Harlon helped me blow out my candles.  It was perfect!  Saturday night I get my birthday dinner.  I can't wait!  34 seems so old to me, Ha!  Some days I feel 50 and some I still feel 21.  I wonder if everyone feels like this?

1 comment:

By Grace Alone said...

Havent felt 21 in a long time but I sure have felt like 50 maybe even 60 many times ha! Glad you got to enjoy your birthday all week! Thats the best way to celebrate!