That's right folks, there's no stopping him now! Addie Mae has been in her own room since Jase's parent left. When I get up to feed her a couple times a night I walk past Harlon's room. The poor little guy! He has been in his toddler bed which was converted from his crib. All he does is toss and turn and the bed creeks and cracks everytime he moves. He must be sleeping horribly! So we got our guy his very own twin bed. He was SO ready. We put it together last night and he told he "I tired." So, we got him changed for bed, he climbed right in and snuggled up in the covers. I layed in bed with him and read him a story. After the story he told me, "Momma, get off my blanket." Sniff, sniff. He didn't need his Momma, he was ready for bed. I didn't hear him move once last night! He's such a big boy!
Naps! Ugh! This girl doens't like to nap. Only problem is, she needs them! She is a cat napper. It has been getting a little better but everytime I lay her flat in her crib during the day she wakes right up. She sleeps great at night in the crib but not during the day. So today after a quick trip to the grocery store, this is how she napped. I wasn't about to mover her. Who wants to ruin a good thing?!
Harlon swam in his pool while Addie Mae napped and I did dishes. I think he mostly watered the yard but he had a grand time.
That's all I care about!
No comments:
Post a Comment