Tuesday, March 22, 2011

To the doctor we go.

Look at that sweet face.  I just love this little girl and her bows that are the size of her head!  I thought they were so ridiculous before I had a girl...now I LOVE them.  Jase hates them but oh well.  This was before we loaded up the truck to go to Addie's 2 month well baby check up. 
 My girl is healthy as can be, although I really miss our pediatrician in Texas.  She was WONDERFUL!  Here, we go to the Navy clinic and it is just missing that personal touch that I so love.  I love my babies and I want their doctor to love them to.  HA!  We do get taken care of so I shouldn't complain. 
Addison is 23 inches long (75th percentile), 14 lbs 4 ounces (90th percentile), and I can't remember her head measurment but she has an itty bitty head only in the 50th percentile.  She eats plenty of formula so the extra calories she gets are from breastmilk.  What can I say, I feed the girl until she's not hungry anymore.  She knows when she's not hungry so it makes it easy for me.  She was such a good girl.  The doctor spent most of the time talking to me about her cloth diapers, HA!  We also got a referral to the allergist for Harlon's eczema, poor bubba is miserable.  The shots were horrible, you would have thought someone was murdering her she screamed so loud and long.  Poor baby!  I didn't cry this time, I am much tougher the second time around, HA!  She's been sleeping since we left, I think the shots make them feel pretty yucky.  Hopefully she will be back to normal in a day or so.

No comments: