We had a few friends over to the house for Harlon's birthday after Jase got home. I wasn't sure how we would pull off having a party the day after the homecoming but we made it happen. I had to have a birthday party for my big 2 year old and I didn't want Daddy to miss one more thing.
Here's my 2nd cake masterpiece. I have so much fun doing these. This one was just a Wilton's shaped cake pan that I piped frosting on. It turned out so cute. I did a terrible job taking pictures at the party but I managed to get a few.
We intended on making fajitas for dinner. Jase smoked the meat and it was wonderful! I prepared everything else, guacamole, pico de gallo, refried beans and promptly forgot the peppers and onions. I guess we had tacos instead of fajitas. Ha! Oh well!
Harlon's friends were so generous and brought gifts for him. They were good helpers in opening too. These kids are so stinking cute.
I think we need to get rid of some baby toys to make room for all these big boy toys! Our house is WAY too small for all of the wonderful gifts Harlon got from family and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment