I love my life. I laughed so hard at Harlon in these glasses today with this whistle in his mouth I almost wet my pants! One of Harlon Kindermusik classmates gave out treat bags for Halloween. In there were these beauties, the whistle, and various other things. It was such a nice gesture and I wish I would have thought to bring treats for the rest of the class as well.
We of course had to take turns putting on the glasses and playing the whistle. I may have laughed even harder if I had seen myself in those glasses playing Hot Cross Buns.
He was only encouraged by my hysterical laughter and started to ham it up. Also, the spit dripping out the end of the whistle was pretty darn funny too!
I'm cracking up right now just thinking him walking around trying to see his way through the tiny holes in the glasses. Ha! I would hand him the whistle and he couldn't even see where it was the holes are so tiny. Oh thank you son, I SO needed a good laugh. I wish Jase were here to share in the fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment