My good friend Christine had a little fun (she has 4 boys) and got these precious shoes for Addie Mae. Thank you Christine! Lord help Jase, I could really get into this girl thing. :)
I'm a teary mess! Jamie, girl you know where my heart is, KANSAS! LOL!! Addie Mae won't forget about Miss Christine :-) I figured Mr. Bubba Pants has his Jayhawks Tee and Addie has her 'dorothy' shoes :)!!!!!!
4 comments:
Oh, so cute!! She'll need some cute "Go Navy" pillowcase dresses like Harper, too...Jase can't disagree with "game day gear"! :)
Love them! There's no place like home:)
how cute! I spend twice as much money on Lydias clothing. You know us girls just "need" so much more :)
I'm a teary mess! Jamie, girl you know where my heart is, KANSAS! LOL!! Addie Mae won't forget about Miss Christine :-) I figured Mr. Bubba Pants has his Jayhawks Tee and Addie has her 'dorothy' shoes :)!!!!!!
Post a Comment