Okay people, this recipe makes me want to swim in a pot of Pasta with Tomato Cream Sauce!
I didn't have anything planned for dinner and tomorrow is grocery day. I have been stalking this recipe from the Pioneer Woman's blog for a while and finally decided I could pull it off with what I had in my kitchen. I diverted only a little. I used half and half instead of heavy cream. Also, I had only a couple half boxes of pasta so it ended up being penne and elbow macaroni. Ha! It probably made enough to feed a family of 6 healthy eaters but I am happy to have these leftovers. I made a new bacon and tomato spaghetti recipe last night but it didn't turn out to be very good so I had to satisfy my pasta hankering another way. This did it!
Here is a link to the recipe. http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/09/pasta-with-tomato-cream-sauce/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pwcooks+%28The+Pioneer+Woman+Cooks%21%29
And while I cooked Harlon decided it would be a good idea to empty the contents of my wallet on the kitchen table. He was quiet so I didn't care!
No comments:
Post a Comment