Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My boy got a new do.

I took Harlon in for a summer haircut today.  I know, we live in the land of endless summer.  But...summer is a bit warmer than the rest of the year here, warranting a "summer haircut." 

He really looks like a big boy.  I know I say that a lot but he just keeps getting bigger!  Ha!  Bigger and cuter and more full of P &V.  I am so glad I have him during this deployment.  He is just a joy, every day.  Of course we have our moments but he's just so happy go lucky that it can't help but make you happy.  I think the Iraq deployment did me in.  I was weepy for a couple days this time and now I'm just numb.  Numb like "do I really have to do this AGAIN?"  Yes I do and it's hard and I don't like it.  I AM proud of my husband.  Okay so I will blame most of this numbness on the 1st trimester.  But when I got a quick message from Jase today telling me to mail new pictures to the boat I cringed.  I cringed and it brought me back to the long year I spent while he was in the desert.  Mailing packages with magazines, pictures, and cards.  The last thing on my mind is taking pictures and mailing them to God only knows where.  Yeah, I'm blaming this bad attitude on the 1st trimester!  Ha!  Afterall I do have to keep y'all updated as well.  I know how horribly everyone would miss my favorite toddler.  :)  On a good note, my brother and fam get here tomorrow. Hopefully we will have a good time and forget the key part of our family that is missing. 

1 comment:

Pinkus47@hotmail.com said...

He is SO CUUUTE! I'm so sorry your feeling yukky :( I hope it passes soon.