I have learned in a very short time that it is not the amount of time a dad spends with his child that makes the difference but the quality of time (and I'm teary AGAIN).
Happy Father's Day to the father of our son! He is not with us for this special day, instead he is making the sacrifice to serve our country via a submarine under the sea. We miss him and I know he misses us like crazy. My husband is the wonderful father that he is because of all of the fatherly examples he has had in his life. Harlon is lucky enough to have four, his Daddy, Bopa, Pa Pa, and Great Bopa. I am so blessed to have such strong, faithful, loving men in my life and so is Jase and Harlon. We are thankful everyday for each of you! Happy Father's Day!
1 comment:
Happy Father's Day Jase!!
Post a Comment