Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Busy Little Feet

My little guy goes nonstop all day long these days.  I am amazed at how busy he is.  All of the sudden he is too busy even to eat (Never too busy to drink milk however). 
He loves the beach.  He will run and giggle, pick up rocks and throw them in the water, play in the water and try to swim. 
While his little feet are going, going, and still going, he is jabbering constantly.
I wish I could get inside his little head and know what he is thinking while running and jabbering. 
He loves to play with Buddy.  Actually he thinks he's playing keep away from Buddy only Buddy doesn't play.  Buddy just slowly follows Harlon around until he gets tired and lays back down.
Look at that sweet face.  I love him!
Running away from Mama is his new favorite thing to do.  Diaper changes, naps, bed time, meal time, basically all of the time he runs from Mama.  :)

No comments: