We had visitors this week! Gramma and Pa Pa stayed with us in paradise. Harlon and I picked them up at the airport and it only took a few minutes for Harlon to get comfortable with them again.
Then we watched Jase's boat come in from the Air Force base. Jase took a picture of us this time. There we are in the lower right hand corner.
And of course we played in the sand and surf at the beach. This one is a little town on the East side of the island. Kailua Beach Park. I think this is one of my favorites.
Harlon and I took Gramma with us to swim lessons.
This was our first time in the new pool. Our swim school had been renovating during the last semester.
Uncle Billy doing "find the wall" with the kids.
And "jump zoom" to mommy.
Harlon LOVES going under and now comes up with a smile on his face.
Jase and I had a date night! We ate at Roy's Hawaiian Fusion restaurant in the Ko Olina Resort. Delicious! We even caught a movie.
More fun at the beach.
This beach is on the Air Force base.
While Gramma and I went shopping Harlon helped Daddy and Pa Pa work on the Mustang.
Based on the color of Harlon's face I would say he did a pretty darn good job, HA!
3 comments:
Good LORD I need to get my butt to HI!!!!!!! Beautiful pics Jamie.
Wow gorgeous pictures! I love how tan you all are getting! You look great too love the hair. Keep livin it up out there and say "howdy" to Jase for us :)
So much fun!! Looks like they had a great time!! :)
Post a Comment