There is nothing that makes me feel at home more than COLOR on the walls of my home. Since our current home is a rental house I just can't justify spending the time to paint the walls just to paint them back to white when we move out in a few years.
So...I bought some fabric and sewed a table cloth for our computer area table, and valences for the kitchen area.
While a nice warm color would enhance the feeling I'm going for, these window treatments look pretty good.
I wasn't going to do anything as there are a lot of big windows in the downstairs of our house. But I was going totally nuts with white walls and white window treatments. The kitchen is the only area that I made treatments for. Sewing and designing them was FUN too! The living room and sliding glass doors I purchased through JC Penney clearance, and Target.
No comments:
Post a Comment