Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kiss Me I'm Irish!

How can you not want to kiss this face!  HA!  Happy St. Patrick's Day!  There will be no green beer drinking this year.  It will be me and Harlon getting ready for PaPa and Gramma to come visit.
Harlon is 15 months old!  I love the little boy he is growing into.  And I will assure you that he is ALL boy.  It amazes me how curious, sensitive, and independent he is.  He doesn't miss a thing and is constantly trying to figure out how everything works.  I can't describe how much I love this little guy.  Other than my weight I finally feel like I have it together in life.  Being a mother is the best thing and happened at the right time in my life. I will get fit again it's just taking me a LONG time to get there. 
Harlon had his 15 month well baby check up this afternoon.  Other than some ezcema he is healthy as can be.  The ezcema isn't all that bad just a couple patches and I'm not all that surprised about it since it kind of runs in both of our families.  We're all a bunch of fair skinnned people. 
Still in the 95th percentile for height at 33.5 inches.  Dropped down to the 90th percentile for weight at 28lbs.  I know that when he is 2 years old they will predict how tall he will be as an adult but it looks like we have a big boy on our hands.  Linebacker?  LOL!  GO NAVY!