Friday, February 19, 2010

Haircuts, Monkeys and Mega Blocks




Each week at Kindermusik Ms. Karen has the kids take instruments and toys in and out of the bins.  She goes around to each child and has them take the toy out and when the activity is over she has them put it back in.  Harlon hasn't really been interested in this activity until this week! 
Here he is putting his Mega Blocks in and out of the bin!  Also building with the blocks but I got the camera out too late.
And now all I have to do is sing "toys in the box" and he helps me put them away.  Yahoo!  I hope it lasts.
Sportin' a new do.  Looking pretty handsome if I do say so. 
Yes, Harlon has been throwing toys lately and we are working on it.  I had to keep him mostly with me during Kindermusik this week so he wouldn't throw and accidentally hit another kid.  He wasn't real happy to be contained so I will try to find a good balance next week.  With all his busy boy traits he is such a sweet soul.   Can't you tell by this precious face? 

Harlon has a new best friend, his monkey!  He kisses, hugs, and takes the monkey to bed. 
He brought monkey downstairs this morning but usually he stays in his crib for nap and bedtime. It's so precious.  He freely gives me kisses which I LOVE LOVE LOVE!  I am really cherishing this phase because pretty soon he won't want anything to do with mama.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Jamie...I LOVE your son. He is so dang cute!! Good luck with "picking up the toys"...I hope it lasts for you!! His hair is getting so blonde already....enjoy that sunshine and tropical breeze for us :)