Our second New Year's with Mr. Harlon, what a year! Harlon and I spent New Year's Eve day with our good friends Lori and Jacob. We went to Jacob's swim class and had a great time playing and exploring a couple baby stores in Honolulu. On our way home Jase called and said we were invited to a BBQ at Danta and Anita's house (friends from Jase's last boat). Yippee! More friends and good food! We feel so welcome on the island so far. And of course, Anita's mom was sweet enough to watch Harlon in the house for part of the time, allowing me to relax. Apparently when I get to relax without baby my brain falls out and I forget to take pictures! Ugh!
Harlon loved the food and fireworks. When it started to get late he went inside and played trucks with Anita's mom.
We were lazy this morning and just hung around the house. I made banana, macadamia nut and oatmeal pancakes with coconut syrup for breakfast. A new creation and OH SO yummy! We are going to love the island foods. We drove around in the rental car exploring the area where we will be living then came back to the resort (our temporary home) and swam in the pool while Jase grilled a pork roast. We missed the smoke flavor but Jase did a great job!

Harlon is saying "da da" like crazy this weekend whenever he sees Jase. Love it!

The gorgeous pool at the resort where we are staying until our house is ready in February. I kind of feel like I'm on vacation, it's beautiful out here.

Me letting the heat out of the grill trying to take a picture of the yummy pork roast, Ha!

Momma and Harlon post swim waiting for din-din!

My favorite little boy in the world! The one and only Harlon.
1 comment:
Those are some amazing pics!!! Love the ones with Jase and Harlon and you and Harlon! ADORABLE! BTW - lighting is perfect too!! :)
Post a Comment