Monday, October 19, 2009

Isn't my Daddy just the best?!


Daddy time is my favorite!  He lets me snuggle up on his chest and fall asleep after a fun night out to dinner with friends.

My daddy lets me drink out of his big boy cup!  I take the water in my mouth and then spit it all over myself, it's really fun!  And mommy LOVES to clean me up afterwards!  ;o)

He dresses me up in his clothes that he wore as a baby and gets me all wound up so that mommy has a hard time putting me to bed!


We chase eachother around the house, he runs up to me and tickles me and we laugh and laugh! 

I LOVE my Daddy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO cute!!! I love the little vest!!

andersons2002 said...

What a sweet post!!!
Love the picture of him sitting with just the vest and that huge smile!