Saturday, September 12, 2009

Harlon gets a break, Momma gets a new do!

Sorry to all you Harlon fans but he is taking a break from this post. So...I am firmly convinced that I have never had a good hair cut in my 32 years on this earth. To all those stylists and my dad who have cut my hair, y'all mean well but curly hair is a whole different animal! I was thinking of spending $130 on this one specific curly cutting method but then decided that was stinkin' crazy and kept looking. Well...I found another curly cutting method called the Deva technique and my new do was only $40! Of course I purchased all of the products in addition...Jase is rolling his eyes as my bathroom is a graveyard of hair failed hair products. :) And the best part is it's quick and my hair is so soft and full of bounce! Not crunchy from gel like usual! I've already searched for a Deva salon in Hawaii but to no avail...sad. I will just have to live it up while I'm here!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Totally cute!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! Let me know how the products work! I would love to retire my old stuff! :)

duckywhit said...

Very cute Jamie!

Pinkus47@hotmail.com said...

VERY much love it, very nice!