As I think back fondly about our house on Kendal Green Circle it makes me so happy. We got married, spent a year apart, and had a baby while living in this house. Here are my two favorite spots in our house. The kitchen, how can you not be inspired to cook or bake in this Ferrari of kitchens.
And the back yard where we have smoked many a brisket, enjoyed the beautiful Texas weather and where Buddy had demolished many a doggy toy.
While I am sad to leave here I am excited about new adventures for our family. Groton, CT here we come!
2 comments:
I'm sorry you have to leave your fun beautiful house!! :( And you're right...that is a Ferrari of a kitchen!!! :)
I agree with Lori, as she described your kitchen perfectly!! :) God has good things in store for you, keep trusting His perfect plan, and that house will sell at just the perfect moment. (Wow, can I use the word perfect any more in this comment??)
Post a Comment