Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kindermusik Village!

Harlon and Mommy started their first Kindermusik Village class. As most of you know I taught Kindermusik at this studio before I had Harlon. I have been so excited for Harlon to be old enough to start. We had so much fun! Harlon was checking out each and every baby in the room. Most were walkers and crawlers but there was one little girl that was only 2 days younger than Harlon. Harlon was much much bigger than this adorable little girl. :) We sang, rocked, swayed, played with egg shakers, drums and balls, danced and so much more. This class is so genius! Village introduces up, down, side to side, turning around, bouncing and more to the steady beat of the music. We even got a CD for home (we'll be playing in the car), a story book, and a cool rhythm instrument. I can't wait to see Harlon become more engaged as the class goes on.

Here's Harlon loaded up and ready to head to class with a big ol' smile on his precious face. I dressed him in my favorite Mulberry Street jon jon (thanks LaMonicas). It's supposed to be for summer but he fits into it now!

And here is Harlon after class all tuckered out...he was out before I even got done strapping him in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is such a doll!!! I love the 'all-tuckered out' one!! :)