Our local mall has this little train for kids to ride. The theme of the train changes with the season. Right now they have a super hero theme. Harlon is WAY into superheros right now. He was sure to wear his Superman shirt check out the Hall of Heroes today. Doesn't he have the sweetest smile. He's gonna be a sweetheart just like his Daddy is.
Most of the kids were stone faced serious the whole time, it was hilarious. Harlon would only look over me once or twice. :)
They had a Batmobile display in another part of the mall. Harlon really wanted to get in it. Since it was only half a car that was a no go. He thought it was cool once I told him that this is the very car that was in the Batman show Bopa Mike used to watch.
My cheese ball girl with fruit leather all over her face. I must really be lonely without Jase this weekend. I SO dislike the mall even first thing in the morning on a weekday when everyone is at work. I ventured out with the littles on a weekend! Crazy! It all worked out even with a meltdown from the boy over me not letting him eat at McDonald's. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment