The babies are loving their new water table. It was time. Harlon pretty much wore the old one out.
Harlon is finally feeling better after 10 days of a low grade fever and a bad reaction to Amoxicillan. I was getting so worried even though the fever was the only symptom. After 5 days or so of the temp he started to fatigue pretty good. I took him in and the doc took a strep culture and gave Amox in the meantime. I gave it reluctantly and just like his Daddy he is allergic. Poor boy, threw up for the first time in his life (in the truck). No fever at all today, I think he just had a virus. I washed all the bedding and towels to make sure he wasn't re-infecting himself. I think we are on the mend. I just hate it when my family is sick.
Addie Mae didn't understand why her bubba was on the couch so much. She kept patting him and saying "bubba!"
They had me in stitches one day this week while I was cleaning out the closet. They can always find something to play with anytime, anywhere. I wonder what Addie Mae is thinking. Harlon was pretending he was a space man.
Lil Missy is on her way to a shoe habit already. Ha! She LOVES these rain boots she inherited from her friend LK. She seriously won't take them off. If she sees them she says "shoe shoe" until I help her put them on. She does the same with all her shoes. It's pretty cute! The pink squeakers are offically too small and I am heart broken.
SO thankful and happy that Harlon is feeling better and up to his usual antics.
No comments:
Post a Comment