I had set Harlon's lunchbox on the couter a few days ago and told him what it was for. I go to pack his lunch for the first day of school and he has loaded it with toy snakes. Ha! He makes me smile.
All ready to go! No snakes in the lunch box though. :)
No tears from this boy (only from Momma). He was so ready and so excited to go to school.
I showed him once during orientation where his lunch box cubbie was. We got into the building and I told him it was time to put his lunch box away. He took the lead and marched right back to the kitchen.
See momma, I'm a Sea Star!
I barely got him to pose outside the classroom for a photo. He was SO excited to go inside with his friends.
Sitting down to play with playdough for free time before schoool starts. I held back the tears until I got to the parking lot. I am thankful and happy that he is excited about school. I pray he learns and grows and of course behaves himself. :) I'm dying to pick him up and I still have 3 more hours! Ha!
1 comment:
Oh, Jamie!! What an exciting time in the Wisdom house....get ready for long naps! He'll be exhausted :)
Post a Comment