Addie Mae enjoyed some tummy time this morning. She actually enjoyed it! Or maybe she just enjoyed sucking on her arm, ha! She is really starting to smile and make sweet girly cooing noises. I just eat it up.
I admit I don't do tummy time very much as it usually makes her scream but today was different. Her cute little crabby bottom cracks me up. Why do clothes makers always put things on babies bottoms?
Okay, so I feel like I am constantly telling Harlon not to get into stuff around the house and outside. I swear he has eyes in the back of his head. If something tiny is different he sees it and wants to mess with it. Drives us crazy!
I have been trying to think of activities that make it seem like he is doing something he shouldn't (which he really likes) when he's really not causing any trouble. Magically on one of the blogs I read was a post about this very thing! Today I put water in 3 buckets, gave him some cups and water toys. Harlon transfered water, fished, and splashed for at least 45 minutes. Ta Da! Maybe he will stay out of poor Buddy's water bowl now.
I need to go to the store before I can try the idea I got from Kelly's Korner. She had a bunch of dried beans in bowls and let her daughter play away. I'm sure Harlon would love that too. I plan to put him out on the deck with the beans. That way if and when he makes a mess I can just sweep the beans off the deck. I love happy, imaginative playing Harlon! It was a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment