Look what I did! I have been wanting to sew a bedspread for our bed for a long time. It is a super pillow top king size matress and no bedding fits it all that well. When we were in Texas I would always eye ball the fabric and bed ideas at the store where my mother-in-law works.
Sheri helped me to pick the fabric. I kind of described what I had seen there in the past and she sent me a bunch of samples. I measured the bed and she figured out for me how much fabric I needed to buy. With a few questions for her I finally finished it! I love the way it turned out. It's not too feminine but has just enough girly touch for me.
It's really just a cover, not made for sleeping under. Under the spread I still have our normal coverlet. I was able to make a couple pillow covers as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment