Sunday, May 23, 2010

Oh The Places You'll Go!

I've been trying to get some projects done both around the house and for deployment. It just so happens that I can't get ALL of it done during naps. I have found Harlon in some very interesting positions in the yard as I go out to check on him. You know how it goes, it get's VERY quiet and I know that trouble is upon me.

There are 2 other small spaces in the yard that he likes to climb into. One is under the smoker, it is so nasty dirty under there that I don't take the time to snap a pic I just snatch him out and tell him no no not for Harlon. The other spot is inside the fire pit (it's clean). This kid is something else!

So my question as a mom is what does this sense of adventure and curiosity mean for H as an adult. I was talking with my friend Lori recently about this very thing. We were saying we wish we could see into the future to know that we don't have to worry about the crazy things our boys do. Oh well, I'm pretty sure we just laughed and decided to enjoy them and all of their little quirks.

No comments: