Thank goodness a collander can double as a hat! Ha!
I thought Daddy looked like he needed a hat too Harlon!
The collander is one of the kitchen toys I use with H when I'm trying to cook dinner and he feels the need to be in my business. There is a picture of my brother before he could walk in the kitchen with a collander on his head.
I have always thought that pic was adorable and have been trying to get Harlon to put it on and leave it on his head. VICTORY!
Harlon was up LATE last night entertaining us in the living room. He woke up at 5am yesterday morning, UGH! He was a zombie by 7am so I put him down at 8am. I had to wake him up to go to a meeting at 9:30am. He was seriously wearing down in the afternoon so I MADE him go down at 2pm and he slept until 4:30pm. Needless to say he was ready to party with Daddy until 9pm. I'm not sure that he has ever gone to bed that late as a toddler.
1 comment:
Handsome men you have there!
Post a Comment