Remember this? I do. I remember it like it was yesterday. Only a few weeks old and finally sleeping on Daddy's chest because we had started feeding him, HA! My milk wasn't coming in and wasn't giving him what he needed (broke my heart) so we had just started feeding him formula. Magically he was content and peacefully sleeping instead of screaming out of hunger. Harlon is a little under the weather this weekend so we've been doing a lot of snuggling. I know he isn't feeling quite himself when he slows down and wants Mama to hold him.
My second Mother's Day and I couldn't be more thankful for my beautiful blessing of a son. He is so loving, flexible and forgiving as I constantly try to improve my child rearing skills. While I sometimes question myself I try to do my best each and everyday for my son. There is no harder and more rewarding job in the world! I truely believe that. The reason I am so hard on myself as a mother is because I have such wonderful examples in my life to live up to. So Happy Mother's Day to you Mom, Nanny, Sheri, and all of the strong mothers in my life. It is your example that I learn from. Children are such a blessing from God and I am blessed to be called Mama.
3 comments:
Well said sweetie! Happy Mothers Day!
VERY well said! Happy Mother's Day to you! You are a great mommy :o)
Love!
Post a Comment