Monday, December 21, 2009

12 Month Pictures

We took Harlon to Zilker park in Austin (the park with the moon tower for all you Dazed and Confused fans) for his 12 month pictures. It was freezing cold and the train wasn't running but Harlon had fun on the playground anyway. I can't wait until he is walking so I can let him run around and play. He is dying to do it now but has trouble since he's not on his feet yet. I will be sending a picture to our families but it won't be for a while. Living in a hotel doesn't allow me to go about my daily life very easily, ha! I know y'all have several pictures of Harlon now and my hope is that you don't feel like you have to display them all just simply update the frame you have him in. That's what we do!








No comments: