Harlon and his great grandparents. They met for the first time this trip and we were lucky to spend a decent amount of time together. Nanny and I got even got together to crack some fresh crab for lunch one day, YUM!
Harlon with his grandparents. Mom and Dad made everything so easy and comfortable for both of us. Harlon slept and ate great and was happy as a clam the whole trip! I am having trouble getting him back to our time zone but it was so worth it.
Harlon with his aunt and uncle. Just like the trip before my brother and sister-in-law were a good luck charm for putting Harlon to sleep and making him laugh. We miss you already!
Harlon and his grandpa having doing some talking.
Harlon with his cousins. He was so in love with them! It was the sweetest thing to watch them play. Harlon crawled all over the boys and watched their every move. So sad that they can't grow up close together like I did with my cousins.
No comments:
Post a Comment