Yay! We finally went to Mystic Pizza! That's right THE Mystic Pizza from the classic Julia Roberts movie! It looked nothing like the movie but the pizza was delish! I felt somewhat like a tourist but I couldn't resist the pictures. I even found the location of a local coffee roaster to try. They were closed that night so I will venture back there someday soon with Harlon. My favorite coffee is just too expensive so ship up here so I'm going local.
Here are 2 slices of heaven which I begrudgingly let Jase eat for breakfast this morning. The House Special is what we tried but I'm excited to go back. They have all kind of interesting pizzas on the menu. Oh! And good local beer, Mystic Seaport which I need to Google to find out where to get it.
Here's the happy little guy after eating all his carrots and cheerios! He thrives when we take him out, he loves people!
No comments:
Post a Comment