Friday, August 21, 2009
Happy Anniversary to Us!
Wow, 3 years ago today I was standing on the breath taking beach of Kapalua Bay Maui promising forever to my soul mate and best friend. It's hard to believe it's already been 3 years when at the same time it feels like much longer. Jase and I have been on quite a journey these past years. I said goodbye to my family as we moved from Washington to Texas. As we got married we constantly thought of my Bop who was recovering from heart surgery and my dad who was home taking care of him. And the day is made even more special since we share it with my Nanny's birthday. Just as we were getting used to Texas life Jase was called to serve in Iraq for 13 months. While enduring that year apart I got pregnant with Harlon during Jase's R&R. Jase came home from Iraq after my first trimester. We then made the big decision that Jase would stay in the Navy and he signed his department head contract. Harlon blessed us with his presence in December. We adjusted to life with baby and our relationship continues to grow and change as we get used to the little one. Now here we are in the Northeast while Jase is in sub school for 5 months. Then it's off to Hawaii. I can't believe all we have been through and all that is to come. While life is never dull and always challenging I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! God has us on a wonderful path. My love for Jase is deeper and deeper everyday. Happy Anniversary and here's to many more adventurous years! I love you baby!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures!!!! Happy Anniversary! Congrats! Have a great weekend.
AWE!! You guys are so cute!! YAY! Happy Anniversary!
I thought I was at your wedding for a second there!!
Post a Comment