Sunday, July 19, 2009
One of the things I LOVE about being a mom
is making yummy baby food for Harlon. I had so much fun tonight! After Harlon went to bed I chatted with my aunt Lori while drinking wine and making the food. Having to feed him from a jar while moving and unpacking makes me appreciate it even more. I'm sure Harlon will too once he tries some this morning. I love having the time with just one baby and no job to be able to prepare his food. It tastes so much better! I went to town last night making apple/pear with cinnamon, sweet potato with broccoli (not sure if he will go for this one but we'll see), corn, and peas. I'll finish up tonight with plums, peaches, and zucchini. He hasn't been real excited about veggies so far but he'll let me know when he's ready.

.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
NICE! Go ninja mom!!
Post a Comment