Saturday, July 11, 2009

Harlon is 7 Months Old!

This is how we started our picture session with Mr. Bear...as you can tell Harlon is always busy these days. Our printer is with the 2nd half of or belongings which have not arrived yet so I had to get creative. The first thing he did was reach for the paper so I had to hide it behind Mr. Bear.
What it Harlon up to these days? Well, he started saying "da da da" and just like "ma ma" and "ba ba" he has no idea what he is saying but it makes us swell with pride. As much as I LOVE to hear him say Mama (which he only does these days when he's angry) Dada is the cutest so far! He is eating 2 or 3 times a day, pears, apples, bananas, sweet potatoes, carrots, yogurt, and avocado. He started eating Cheerios the other day and can't get enough. I think they feel good on his sore gums. He makes the funniest noises when we put one in his mouth. One of these days I will get him on video. He plays really well on the floor and is trying to figure out the crawling thing but not yet. He's definitely strong enough just doesn't have the coordination. He loves to grab Buddy, we are working on teaching him how to be gentle. He is so much fun and full of personality. He's quite the charmer too, he loves to "talk" to everyone he meets.




Wearing Daddy's hat.
Eating his first teething biscuit today. Man was that a mess!

2 comments:

andersons2002 said...

I always hated those teething buscuits b/c they were so messy!

Jana said...

I love the hat....Such a handsome little man. Loves Him!