Thursday, June 11, 2009
Harlon is 6 Months Old!
Our baby is 6 months old and now bigger than Mr. Bear. What is Harlon up to these days? Well as you can see he is quite active. I had a hard time keeping him in the chair, getting him to look at me, and keeping his hands off the paper. He is sitting and playing on his own. Making "Ma" and "Ba" sounds as well as screaming, screeching, grunting, growling, sputtering, and drooling. He's such a little bruiser, I LOVE IT! He's had his two bottom teeth for 3 weeks now and working some more. He is still not interested in eating solid food but we continue to try everyday. He was a lazy nurser and proves to be a lazy eater, the bottle is much easier. He is mimicking our facial expressions and trying to mimic our voices. He's not sleeping as well at night. He either wakes up to eat more often or wakes up with teething pain. Poor baby! He has his 3rd cold right now after getting back from our trip to Annapolis. His 6 month well baby check up went well. Harlon is 21.4 lbs and 28.5 inches long, 95th percentile. This was our last check up in Texas as we leave here in 3 weeks! Crazy! Navy Hospital here we come...Boooo! He is the sweetest little thing and I still can't believe he came from Jase and me. We are so blessed.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the little red overalls!! So cute!!!
Post a Comment