Friday, May 1, 2009

The Life and Times of Harlon

Well Harlon is almost 5 months old and I realized that the pictures are slowing down. What has Harlon been up to during his 4th month? Well, he has pretty much mastered his exersaucer (without the toy bar, he keeps hitting his head on it due to lack of control standing up), rolling all the way over although I haven't been able to get it on video yet, taken rides on Daddy's shoulders, and he has started eating rice cereal and apples off of my finger. I can't quite get him used to the spoon yet. He really hates rice cereal but loves apples. We haven't seen a lot of Daddy as he has been SO busy with school and work. As of May 16th he will be graduated and have his Master of Engineering. Way to go Jase! Harlon and I can't wait to have you back! We are still headed to Groton, CT in July for Jase's school and should hear what our next duty station is next week.




1 comment:

By Grace Alone said...

Girl .. he is sooo stinkin cute .. there is no other way to say it :o)