Well as you know Harlon was born with a full head of dark hair. It started to fall out a little but then stopped and just grew longer. The roots are much lighter than the tips and it was looking crazy to say the least. He developed a bad case of cradle cap so his crazy hair was just a big mess. So...mommy buzzed it! He looks pretty stinkin' cute! It took me nearly all day off and on and into the evening with help from Jase on the back.
.JPG)
After..with a grin!
.JPG)
After
.JPG)
Before
4 comments:
Oh my he is so cute! I love them big beautiful eyes. Girl, what are you feedin him? He is getting so big!
I know! He's huge! He is Jase's son though. I was getting worried because he was eating SO much but he is in the 95th percentile all around so I'm okay so far. He doesn't eat when he's not hungry he's just hungry all the time!
I can't believe how much he looks like you!! I can see the resemblance more with every picture!! LOVE IT!!
WOW...He looks so cute with his buzz cut!!
Post a Comment