Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our Bundle of Joy


Zonked out after a feeding. He seems to love his arms up like this. No matter how tight the swaddle he worms his way out.

Sleeping

Sleeping

And more sleeping. See a pattern? :)

Despite the major learning curve we are experiencing Harlon is the best thing that has ever happened in either of our lives. I can't even describe how wonderful this little guy is. I'm also glad to not be pregnant anymore and in a few weeks my body will be mostly healed. We head to the doctor tomorrow for our first well baby check. It should be interesting as it is currently snowing like crazy here. Snow in Texas! It's totally covering the ground. Here he is! I now need to work on keeping him awake for feedings so he will sleep a bit longer at night. I guess I am having to learn the hard way. Oh well, it's all worth it.

No comments: